The 6-week Over-Greeters class is for:
This class is for dogs who are super happy and excited to greet people and/or dogs. Not for dogs who behave fearfully or aggressively towards people or other dogs.
- Exuberant dogs who are wildly excited to meet anyone and everyone
- Dogs who jump on people to greet them
- People who would like to enjoy their dogs in public but can't because their dogs rush and pull to greet everyone they see
- Learning how to replace bad habits with new great habits
Contact Cheree Roberts with any questions or to get on the list for a session:
913 522-7475 or email@example.com.
Strictly limited to 6 teams. Dog must have completed the Companion Dog 1 class (or consent of instructor). The first class is held without dogs.
Tuition is $150 for the 6-week session, please make checks out to "Cheree Roberts".
Class Topics Include:
- Improved attention
- Impulse control
- Polite greetings
- How to ask for permission to greet politely
- Clear communication between handler and dog
- How to practice relaxing
- Leash handling skills
- Managing social distractions
- Creating plans to cleanly handle those interactions that can spoil your day and ruin your training.
Tuesdays 2:00-3:00 p.m.