The 6-week Over-Greeters class is for:
This class is for dogs who are super happy and excited to greet people and/or dogs. Not for dogs who behave fearfully or aggressively towards people or other dogs.
- Exuberant dogs who are wildly excited to meet anyone and everyone
- Dogs who jump on people to greet them
- People who would like to enjoy their dogs in public but can't because their dogs rush and pull to greet everyone they see
- Learning how to replace bad habits with new great habits
Contact Cheree Roberts with any questions or to get on the list for a session:
913 522-7475 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strictly limited to 6 teams. Dog must have completed the Companion Dog 1 class (or consent of instructor). The first class is held without dogs.
Tuition is $150 for the 6-week session, please make checks out to "Cheree Roberts".
Class Topics Include:
- Improved attention
- Impulse control
- Polite greetings
- How to ask for permission to greet politely
- Clear communication between handler and dog
- How to practice relaxing
- Leash handling skills
- Managing social distractions
- Creating plans to cleanly handle those interactions that can spoil your day and ruin your training.
TBS. Let Cheree know if you would like to get on the list for the next class.